First of all, I’d like to thank you for visiting my website and your interest in my DJ service.
With over 20 years of experience, I offer a personal and friendly service for any occasion or event. (See wedding information below.)
My professional service package includes all of the following, as well as plenty of personal contact and planning to ensure a smooth, seamless and perfectly memorable occasion!
- Fully Insured.
- State-of-the-art equipment ensures a quality audio experience.
- Wireless microphone for toasts and announcements.
- Formal attire (tuxedo) upon request.
- Black table skirting for a clean and professional presentation.
- Setup will be complete and music playing before your guests arrive.
- Volume of sound at an acceptable level to make it enjoyable for everyone.
- Music is updated weekly direct from a DJ only music source. I always have the latest music, typically months before you hear it on the radio.
- All songs are clean edited so your guests will not hear profanity.
- The best hits of the 50s, 60s, 70, 80s, 90s, and today, including Top 40, Hip Hop, Rock, Contemporary, Country and Contemporary Christian.
- Easy to use online Party Information Form gives me all the details I need to plan your party.
- Create an online playlist for your event.
- Emergency backup equipment on location.
- Free consultation.
- All events are guaranteed with a contract and will require a deposit.
- Servicing the Pittsbugh area, including Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler, Indiana, and Westmoreland counties.
- Please check my Availability & Pricing
- My extensive experience and friendly, personal service set me apart from the rest.
- As your Master of Ceremonies I will:
- Work closely with you, as well as your Caterer, Photographer and location Facility Manager to perfectly coordinate all of the major events at your reception.
- Handle all introductions and announcements with taste, clarity, and professionalism
- Pronounce names correctly
- I can provide a separate sound system for the ceremony music and a headset microphone for the officient, if the wedding and reception are at the same venue.
- My easy-to-use online Wedding Information Form gives me all the details I need to plan your perfect wedding reception.
- Upon completion of my online Wedding Info Form, and within a month of your reception date, I will contact you to set up a meeting with you and your fiancé, preferably at your reception location. There we will go over the information from your form and the details of your reception.
- I would be honored to be a part of your once-in-a-lifetime event, and I will work hard to make sure that your special day is perfectly smooth and memorable for you and your guests!
Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area*
- Allegheny County
- Armstrong County
- Butler County
- Indiana County
- Westmoreland County
*Under some circumstances I may agree to travel out of this area. Feel free to ask.